3 Day Challenge: $500/month on Autopilot!

Are You Struggling to Build an Audience and Make Money Online?

You've come to the right place! 

In this 3-day challenge, I'll guide you step-by-step through the process of building simple but highly profitable funnels that will help make sales on autopilot! I'll reveal all the behind-the-scenes details and strategies I use to build my funnels and help you do the same!

This challenge is FREE for VIP members!

📆 Challenge Start Date: August 1st, 2024!

You are NOT just one funnel away! 🚫

Despite the stories some big-name marketers might tell you to sell their stuff, you are NOT just one funnel away! 

In today's economy and ever-changing digital landscape, monetizing products can feel like an uphill battle. No matter how amazing your product is, making sales is getting tougher by the day! 

Don't spend 4-6 months creating your dream product! First, build at least 5 simple, automated funnels that brings in at least $500/month!

Now you can work on your big product! 

🥳 Welcome to the $500/Month

on Autopilot Challenge! 🥳

My simple funnels allow me to build a list of qualified customers who are much more likely to buy my core products, all while making money on autopilot every single day. 💸✨ You can do the same after completing this challenge!

The idea is simple:

1) Create simple lead magnet offers.
2) Upon signup, send users to your $7 paid offer.
3) Send traffic to the LM offer.
4) Showcase lead magnets in your community dashboard.
5) Setup an email nurturing sequence for those that didn't sign up.
6) Promote your lead magnet offer. 

As part of this challenge, we'll setup the entire framework. All you have to do is add your content! 

Add at least five funnels like this, and you're on your way to a $500/month machine!

Don't work on your big product until you have at least 5 of these! I'll show you exactly how to do this, step-by-step.

By the end of this challenge, you'll have at least two simple, automated funnels making you money online!  

Sales Breakdown

To reach $500 per month with 5 different upsell funnels, each priced at $7:

Sales Required: 72 sales per month
Sales per Funnel: 15 sales per month per funnel

BONUS: The Ultimate Offer Planner

You'll also get access to my exclusive "Offer Planner." This tool helps me manage my product inventory and funnels, all from one place, and it has been a game changer for me.

You will get access to my template. Update it with your offers. It'll help you easily track and manage every stage of your funnels! 

📅 Mark your calendar: The challenge starts on August 1st! 

Get ready to transform your online business and start making money effortlessly! 🚀

Let's build your $500/month machine together! 💪🌟

📆 Challenge Start Date: August 1st, 2024!
📈 Goal: $500/month on autopilot
🛠 Recommended Tools:
Smart Quiz Builder (quiz), Smart Forum Builder (community) + a Membership/LMS plugin (products/payments). If you don't have these tools, implement the same concepts using your form builder and membership or LMS software!

Let me help you make some $$$ online! 🌐✨